Who Are We?
Who is Clips That Sell Pty Ltd?
At present we’re a team of three. Keith the director and best videographer in Melbourne (See Linkedin). A video editor, and an admin support.
Keith established this business in 2012 to pursue passions for filming, script writing, helping people tell their story and achieve their communication goals.
Making videos is more project management than you’d think, and with a network of animators, editors, camera folk and presenters we can achieve the full range of production standards.
In the last half dozen years we’ve made hundreds of commercial videos, filming events, telling stories. We love putting them together and getting great feedback from clients.
Whittlesea Council, Hume City Council, Kingston City Council, Banyule City Council, Nilumbik City Council, Wyndham City Council, Hobsons Bay, Western Water
Marketing/ Web/ Tech
ROI, Studiohawk, SMBIT, Media Blender, IT and Coffee, WiseSync, WisePay, Digital Copywriting, ASENZ, Kiandra, Small Chilli Marketing, D&A Advertising
Consultants/ Business Coaches/ Finance
Aurecon, RB Flinders (lawyers), Accord Conveyancing, Ultimate 48 Hour Author, Sloan Group International, Action Victoria, CS Consulting, Marcus Today, Arthur Roe and Assoc, Lextech, Wholesale Investor
Steve Simpson-UGRs, Karen Gamble, Ailsa Page – AP Marketing, Stu Atkins-Social Seeding, James Anderson-Mindful by Design, Ricky Nowak, Charles Kovess
Sitro Group (Gasmate), Chipstar, Alternative Engineering, L&H (Lawrence & Hansen), Scholz (LED lighting)
Benefits of using Clips That Sell
Benefits of Web Videos by Clips That Sell:
- All-in-one scripting, coaching, filming and editing
- Accredited Professional Video Producer (APVP)
- Engaging and professional HD or if agreed, 4k video
- Strong direction, help and advice when presenting in front of the camera
- Addresses ‘what’s in it for your client’
- Pro cameras, drone, steady cams, lights and sound recording equipment
- Tightly edited with relevant footage and titles explain your message
- Fast turnaround times, minimal disruption, and prompt
- You get the copyright once final payment is made
- Costs kept to a minimum, whilst also benefiting from a wider pool of editors, designers, animators, voice over, actors, photographers and videographers
- Use it to communicate clearly the things you often need to repeat, e.g. your value proposition
- Marketing strategy advice on how to socialise your clip
- Better conversion of web visits into enquiries.
We’ve completed over 500 projects in the last seven years, most of these with multiple videos. You’ll find us to be creative within the bounds of your style and tone and easy to deal with.
How We Work
Possible Additional Costs
Possible additional costs
- One stock music track is included. Additional music, stock photos or footage are additional
- Renting studios/ locations or props
- Paid actors or voice over can be organised
- Changes to the agreed script or plan may incur additional costs.
We will discuss any additional costs with you beforehand.
Clips That Sell Mission and Values
Our mission is: to script, film and edit videos to achieve your business goals.
Our service promise is: to always respond promptly, to be flexible, to deliver on time, film efficiently to minimise business interruptions, and to make the experience fun.
Our values are:
- We want you to be delighted with your video and the cost/value equation
- We deliver what we promise or more – in time, on budget to high quality as per the agreement, project managed well
- Honesty and open communication, creating realistic expectations about quality, outcomes and the costs. Our timesheets are accurate
- We follow our systems
- We deliver consistently
- We have a positive and abundant attitude.
Gear and Expertise
We own and know how to use:
- cinema cameras, video cameras (broadcast, 10 bit), full frame Sony mirrorless cameras
- Lights (Large soft box lights, LEDs, Flouros, and the 200w LED spotlight you see top right in the picture)
- Radio lapel and shot gun mics
- Gimbal, slider, tripods
- Atomos Shogun recorder for 10 bit 422 and 4k recording on any camera
- Home studio with green screen and sound attenuated
- Advanced editing skills in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, plus Photoshop and Illustrator.