Leverage Your Presentation with Video
You invest a lot to organise business events. Event video production is a great way to maximise your ROI. Typically we make either highlights clips or training videos for businesses in Melbourne. Send them to attendees/ non-attendees, put them on your website or behind a paywall. We can:
- make a montage highlights video making the event look great
- Get footage for a speaker showreel
- document the entire session, for information and training
- Film and edit quick ‘vox-pop’ interviews with attendees.
Since May 2020 we can also provide multi-camera live switching and streaming of events, via Youtube, Facebook live or any other platform.
What’s Included in the Package
- Filming the event
- Editing, including ‘B roll’ footage of guests arriving, mingling
- Powerpoint slides cut in at relevant points
- On screen text or graphics
- Cut into a relevant number of clips, usually by topic
- Editing to create a highlights clip
- Draft to review before delivery of final
- Two cameras, one for the speaker, one for audience reaction.
Extra (not included)
Script writing, filming at other locations, animation, special effects, actors, stock footage, voice over.
The Average Investment
Costs range from $800 to $1500 depending what final videos you want. Contact us to firm up a quote based on what you want.