What is an explainer video?
Explainer videos are videos which explain something, whilst also promoting it, of course! Often two to four minutes long. They encompass:
- Corporate videos, which explain your business
- demonstration or instruction videos
- showreels for professional speakers
They can be based on an interview, use voice over, or show someone talking as they demonstrate. They’ll incorporate cover footage to help tell the story. Music helps tie the story together.
Viewers of these videos will quickly understand the ideas, concepts, products or services you are explaining. The cover footage, graphics and music ensure the videos are engaging so viewers keep watching.
- Discovery and briefing consultation
- Our response with different quality options for you to select
- Script if required
- Filming. The fun bit and an experience to remember with cameras, drones, light and mics. including directing to present well to camera.
- Editing to create a tight and engaging story and add some pizzazz. It can include motion graphics, intro/ outro stings, titles slides and music
- Two drafts for you to review before we deliver a final.
Starting at $2800. Please contact us to discuss your needs and to get an estimate. They cost less per video if we make a number at once.
EXAMPLES OF OUR EXPLAINER VIDEOS
A choice of packages
to suit you
Every project is different so we can provide an estimates or quote based on your needs. As a guide, see our more common packages with indicative prices ranges and examples.More about our packages
Our video production process
LEARN ABOUT HOW WE’LL PRODUCE YOUR VIDEOS
A great outcome for your video and lead generation requires the right process. Find out more about the Clips That Sell video production process involving collaboration with your on planning, filming, editing and reviewing.
The video you want
The format of videos we produce
There’s a number of typical styles or ways of making videos. Interviews, talking direct to camera, voice under, or demonstrations. Then we add cover footage or ‘b roll’, motion graphics or animation and music. Learn more about producing the format of video you need.
Videos to suit Your placement
EDITING VIDEOS TO SUIT WHERE IT IS VIEWED
The style and editing of your video may need may vary depending upon where you want to show it – website, social media, reception, presentation etc… Read about how placement might impact your video production.