HOW TO APPROACH Business Event VIDEOS THAT SELL
You invest a lot to organise business events. Event video production is a great way to maximise your ROI. Typically we make either highlights clips or training videos for businesses in Melbourne. Send them to attendees/ non-attendees, put them on your website or behind a paywall. We can:
- make a montage highlights video making the event look great
- Get footage for a speaker showreel
- document the entire session, for information and training
- Film and edit quick ‘vox-pop’ interviews with attendees.
- Consultation/ planning session
- Filming the event, usually with two or three cameras – one wide, one close up and audience shots. We’ll keep out of the way
- Editing, to create a 2 minute highlights clip including ‘B roll’ footage of guests arriving, mingling, brand graphics, titles, music, speaker’s slides cut in
- Plus, an output of the full session cut into a relevant number of clips, usually by topic
- Draft to review before delivery of final
Extra (not included)
Script writing, filming at other locations, additional animation, special effects, actors, stock footage, voice over.
The Average Investment
Typically to film a 2 hour event in metro Melbourne, deliver the whole session and create a highlights video with your branding, animated titles and transitions, music will be $1650. Contact us to firm up a quote based on what you want.
EXAMPLES OF EVENT VIDEOS
A choice of packages
to suit you
Every project is different so we can provide an estimates or quote based on your needs. As a guide, see our more common packages with indicative prices ranges and examples.More about our packages
Our video production process
LEARN ABOUT HOW WE’LL PRODUCE YOUR VIDEOS
A great outcome for your video and lead generation requires the right process. Find out more about the Clips That Sell video production process involving collaboration with your on planning, filming, editing and reviewing.
The video you want
The format of videos we produce
There’s a number of typical styles or ways of making videos. Interviews, talking direct to camera, voice under, or demonstrations. Then we add cover footage or ‘b roll’, motion graphics or animation and music. Learn more about producing the format of video you need.
Videos to suit Your placement
EDITING VIDEOS TO SUIT WHERE IT IS VIEWED
The style and editing of your video may need may vary depending upon where you want to show it – website, social media, reception, presentation etc… Read about how placement might impact your video production.