Who Are We?
Who is Clips That Sell Pty Ltd?
Keith Rhodes is the director and chief videographer (See Linkedin) , supported by a video editor/ animator. We form a team with you to complete projects in the most effective manner, each person doing what they’re best placed to do.
We can seamlessly draw on a pool of trusted actors and second camera operators or videographers as jobs require.
Keith established this business in 2012 to pursue passions for filming, script writing, helping businesses tell their story and achieve their communication goals.
In the last eight years we have made hundreds of commercial videos, filmed events, telling stories. We love putting them together and getting great feedback from clients.
Whittlesea Council, Hume City Council, Kingston City Council, Banyule City Council, Nilumbik City Council, Wyndham City Council, Hobsons Bay, Western Water
Marketing/ Web/ Tech
ROI, Studiohawk, SMBIT, Media Blender, IT and Coffee, WiseSync, WisePay, Digital Copywriting, ASENZ, Kiandra, Small Chilli Marketing, D&A Advertising
Consultants/ Business Coaches/ Finance
Aurecon, RB Flinders (lawyers), Accord Conveyancing, Ultimate 48 Hour Author, Sloan Group International, Action Victoria, CS Consulting, Marcus Today, Arthur Roe and Assoc, Lextech, Wholesale Investor
Steve Simpson-UGRs, Karen Gamble, Ailsa Page – AP Marketing, Stu Atkins-Social Seeding, James Anderson-Mindful by Design, Ricky Nowak, Charles Kovess
Sitro Group (Gasmate), Chipstar, Alternative Engineering, L&H (Lawrence & Hansen), Scholz (LED lighting)
See testimonials on our Homepage
Benefits of using Clips That Sell
Benefits of Web Videos by Clips That Sell:
- All-in-one scripting, coaching, filming and editing
- Accredited Professional Video Producer (APVP)
- Engaging and professional HD or 4K footage, colour graded, good sound, motion graphics
- Strong direction, help and advice when presenting in front of the camera
- Pro cameras, drone, steady cams, lights and sound recording equipment
- Fast turnaround times, minimal disruption
- You get the copyright once final payment is made
- Marketing strategy advice on how to socialise your clip
- Working With Children check
Experience making over 600 projects in the last eight years, most of these with multiple videos. You’ll find us to be creative within the bounds of your style and tone and easy to deal with.
Clips That Sell Mission and Values
Our mission is: to script, film and edit videos to achieve your business goals.
Our service promise is: to always respond promptly, to be flexible, to deliver on time, film efficiently to minimise business interruptions, and to make the experience fun.
Our values are:
- you will be delighted with your video and the cost/value equation
- deliver what we promise or more – in time, on budget to high quality as per the agreement, project managed well
- honesty and open communication, creating realistic expectations about quality, outcomes and the costs. Our timesheets are accurate
- follow our systems
- deliver consistently
- maintain a positive and abundant attitude.
Gear and Expertise
Gear and skills:
- cinema cameras, video cameras (broadcast, 10 bit), full frame Sony mirrorless cameras
- Lights (Large soft box lights, LEDs, Flouros, and the 200w LED spotlight you see top right in the picture)
- Radio lapel and shot gun mics
- Gimbal, slider, tripods
- Atomos Shogun recorder for 10 bit 422 and 4k recording on any camera
- Home studio with green screen and sound attenuated
- Advanced editing skills in Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, plus Photoshop and Illustrator.