Just so we’re on the same page regarding expectations of each other, here’s how we like to work:
- One client side project manager, able to make decisions
- Its generally assumed you’ll organise talent, locations and props
- 24-hour notice to reschedule filming or a cancellation fee may apply
- Please organise permission from anyone filmed, or property owners at locations. We can provide release forms
- You take responsibility for the final clip, in the event it upsets someone
- Clips That Sell can also use your final clip as a reference. This includes uploading or embedding on our website.
- We will respect your private or confidential information
- We don’t provide raw footage, unless agreed prior to filming.
- We won’t be liable if work-in-progress gets corrupted or lost, for example due to computer failure or theft. This has never happened, but who knows.
Reviewing the Draft Video
We send you a draft via a website called Screenlight. It allows you to leave comments at the relevant place. Often it is very useful to go through the video together and discuss. We can easily review together, screen-sharing using Zoom. Just call and I’ll send a Zoom calendar invite.
We allow for two rounds of review after the first draft, within the quote (unless the quote or package says otherwise). Please get back with comments within a few days of us sending a draft video.
- 50% on appointment, 50% within 14 days of completion
- Invoice amounts escalate by 8% per month overdue
- Payment by EFT, AMEX, Mastercard, Visa
- Clips That Sell Pty Ltd is registered for GST. Quotes include GST or as specified.
Possible additional costs
- One stock music track is included. Additional music, stock photos or footage are additional
- Renting studios/ locations or props
- Paid actors or voice over can be organised
- Changes to the agreed script or plan may incur additional costs.
We will discuss any additional costs with you beforehand.